Chill Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:55 am

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by Reiyu Frost Sat May 21, 2011 9:04 am

Alright, welcome to Chill Mountain! This is a forum full of... stuff. Yeah. You can chat, talk, and play community games here. But first, here are some rules. Credit goes to Captain_Sparkworkz of Sparkworkz.

These are just some basic rules to live by, so that everyone can have a good time around here.

Don't Give Out Your Info
Our database keeps your password encrypted. Even from us. Nobody will ever know it but you...as long as you don't freely give it out your info. Which you should NEVER EVER DO under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. And if a user asks you for your account info for any reason, report them. This is not allowed.

Play Nice.
I frown upon disparaging remarks as much as I frown on flame wars. That includes calling people "noobs" and other pestering, divisive actions. This forum is a place for veterans and new players alike! Also, if by some chance you do find yourself in an argument, never make it personal. If I'm forced to break it up, I will err against the user who makes a personal attack, even if they're "right".

Play Nice With People Who Aren't!
It's a mod's job to lay down the law. Calling someone out for being disparaging should only happen via PM (or by using the Report Button) to one of us. Public complaints about fellow forum-goers is uncool. On that note, being passive-aggressive is just as bad as intentionally starting a flame war in my eyes. So don't do it.

Don't be a Repeat Offender.
If I've warned you once about something, be VERY VERY good. Violating the same rule again and again is a surefire way to get yourself banned. :\

Do Not Abuse Smilies/Images.
This goes for non-board smiles or just normal images. Filling a thread up with gifs and jpegs is tacky and it makes the boards run slow. So don't do it. If you aren't sure whether an image-heavy post counts as abusing smilies/images, PM me with a preview and I'll let you know. I'll also make exceptions in certain cases, but only if you PM me first!

Keep It Clean
Swearing and vulgarity is not allowed here. This forum is for people of all ages, which means little kids too. So watch your language, and also what you link to.

That's pretty much it. Thanks Captain.
Reiyu Frost
Reiyu Frost
Administrator
Administrator

https://chillmountain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down